Old October 22nd 14, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur
No A1A required No A1A required is offline

Default The inefficiency of short antennae compared to long antennae,as previously discussed.

On 22/10/2014 20:54, rickman wrote:
On 10/22/2014 2:13 PM, gareth wrote:
"No A1A required" wrote in message
On 22/10/2014 19:05, gareth wrote:
"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
Attention.
He's a very sad, demented attention-seeking troll, as evidenced by the
Google archive of his posts dating back to 1997. What's striking
about
them is that they haven't changed much in that time.
Yet again, the abuse that you seek to lay at my door originates with
you.

How can the truth be 'abuse'?

Grow up, Not-Ham Hull, G7KUJ

Do you guys not get that this is the sort of conversation he actually
seeks? When you continue to respond to him, you give him what he seeks
and so he continues to post.

Yes, we are fully aware of his mental situation. Sometimes, to speed up
the legal side to a custodial sentence, it is necessary to engage with
him. Worth it in the long term.

--
Collecting Bitcoins for my Pension
Please send BTC to 1kZKQMvVPce11u7xG1KbArtrAenuxdZue