Old October 23rd 14, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default The inefficiency of short antennae compared to long antennae, as previously discussed.

Brian Morrison wrote:
On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:36:53 -0000
wrote:

Quite often I find I haven't a clue what people are talking about,
mostly when it is just casual conversation between the characters.

It's that old 2 nations divided by a common language thing again. It
takes time to tune in to the nuances of conversation in different
places.

Well, I have managed to figure out bangers, mushy peas, quid, jumble,
and that going to surgery is just a visit to the doctor and not the
major event it is here.

--
Jim Pennino