Old October 27th 14, 10:12 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Wymsey[_2_] Wymsey[_2_] is offline

Default Big G at it again in .antenna

On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 21:34:08 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

But they quickly result in abusive

Watching from the sidelines I see the insults flying in all directions.

If someone has made an error there are good ways and bad ways of pointing
that out as any parent will know. What we normally see here is the bad
way which usually involves attacking the person rather than the idea.

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey