Old October 27th 14, 12:49 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default Big G at it again in .antenna

In message , Radiohead70
writes
On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:12:28 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

In message , Brian Reay writes

Which is why I make a point of not replying to Evans.

Maybe not directly, but where possible, I'd also try to refrain from
making unnecessary references to historical events - except maybe (for
example) when engaged in light-hearted banter and general humorous skit.
However, even this may be interpreted by some as being personal attacks.

Are you saying that we should treat him as we would a loony on a bus?

*You* might think that, but *I* couldn't possibly comment.
--
Ian