Old October 28th 14, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Foxs Mercantile Foxs Mercantile is offline

Default Are we getting too complicated?

On 10/27/2014 5:20 PM, Phil Kane wrote:
For the record, our county ARES/RACES team has over
100 active members. And this is only for our county.
Our local ham club (about 150 dues-paying members)
holds license courses all year long and VE testing
once a month. And this is only for one club. There
is some overlap of members between the two activities.

Eastland County Texas.
1 ARES member. (me.)
2 Extra class licensees. (me and one other.)
3 Club members. (me and two others.)
75 licensed amateurs across the entire county.

Like the old Army recruiting poster, "An army of one."

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi