Old October 28th 14, 05:41 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Anton Deque Anton Deque is offline

Default Big G at it again in .antenna

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:33:45 +0000, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Radiohead70 wrote:
On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:12:28 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

In message , Brian Reay
writes

Which is why I make a point of not replying to Evans.

Maybe not directly, but where possible, I'd also try to refrain from
making unnecessary references to historical events - except maybe (for
example) when engaged in light-hearted banter and general humorous
skit.
However, even this may be interpreted by some as being personal
attacks.

Are you saying that we should treat him as we would a loony on a bus?

Yes, that's right Gareth. That's how he's saying we should treat you.

If you really do believe that's gareth (I'm pretty sure it isn't) aren't
you breaking the hypocritical oaf by abandoning the shun and speaking to
him directly?