Old October 28th 14, 10:07 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI is offline

Default Big G at it again in .antenna

"gareth" wrote in message
"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo , FranK Turner-Smith
G3VKI escribió:

Beanie, exactly WHAT do you think you have that anybody may envy?
Your 3 digit BMI, perhaps, or your 1 digit IQ?

More like a 3-digit RSI from too much wanking.

You say that you are in regular touch with the We'll ****e (All over you)
conplodulary
so why not apply to join their ranks as you exhibit the same aggressive,
anti-social
and infantile attitudes that is the mark of their mien.

Beanie, you still haven't answered my question regarding of which of your
attributes you think I may be envious.
Your written RAE pass? I got one a couple of years before you.
Your 12wpm Morse pass? I got one a long time before you.
Your G4? Why, when I have a G3?
Your (un)employment history? Nope.
Your pension plan? Mine's OK, thanks.
That only leaves your BMI, and I don't envy that.
--
;-)
..