Old October 29th 14, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Short antennae, et al

"gareth" wrote in message
I get the impression that I am trying to maintain a discussion
with some whose knowledge and understanding is way below the
level at which I am discussing, and that it is their limited grasp
of technical matters that results in their infantile outbursts when
the shaky premises of their (almost religious) beliefs are
threatened.

Unless they are fully conversant with this ...

http://maxwell.ugr.es/innov/visua040...r_nec2prt1.pdf

.... then it is certainly true that they are crying in the wilderness