Old October 29th 14, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default [KB6NU] CW Geeks Guide to Having Fun With Morse Code: Choosinga key

On 10/29/2014 2:14 PM, wrote:
gareth wrote:
This is irrelevant SPAM when posted to .homebrew, and I call the moderators
to task for letting this SPM slip through

The .homebrew group is not moderated and the moderators of .moderated have
no control over the cross posting to other groups.

I guess we shall add USENET to the list of things whose workings you
do not understand.

Actually, it is the people behind moderating the .moderated group who
are cross-posting this junk.

So yes, they DO have control. They just choose not to exercise that
control.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address