Old October 29th 14, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Loop Antenna at ~60 kHz

rickman wrote in :

What off the shelf answer?

I just meant in terms of interfacing. Never mind, one of my other replies
might be far more useful. While you can integrate digitally, why do so? It
seems to me (if I haven't missed something I shouldn't) that you might get
away with much less gain before analog integration, then you can boost the
resulting slow signals with much less struggle with gand bandwidth products
and slew rates for low power and such. If you can do it this way, the
resulting slow pulses can be boosted with CMOS which at those speeds will be
pretty much nanopower.