Old October 29th 14, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
David Kaye David Kaye is offline

Default KATA Arcata When Tiny Stations Did GREAT Top 40!

"Channel Jumper" wrote

Check this out -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KQV

But my point was not what ABC with a boatload of money could do with KQV; my
point was that a tiny station such as KATA in a tiny market, Arcata,
population about 11,000 in a market of no more than 30,000 people could pull
off a BIG CITY sound. THAT is what was impressive. KQV doesn't impress me.

---