Old October 30th 14, 08:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gareth gareth is offline

Default 2nd RFD for moderated UK amateur radio group

"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message

The existing group, uk.radio.amateur, has been a beacon of trouble for
many
years, as I'm sure most of you are aware.

Untrue. It all started two years ago when you joined, sought advice which
was
freely given but you ignored, after which you started to pick on every real
radio
amateur in turn abd subject him to the most appalling offensive insults,
seemingly
to draw attention to yourself. May I remind you that you were visited by the
police
because you repeatedly accused me of sexual relations with sheep, after
which
you have made me the subject of a vituperative vendetta because I picked up
that you had been diagnosed as a narcissistic sociopath.

Others may care to look at the large number of ad hominem threads that STC
has fired
off at me in uk.radio.amateur in only the last 7 days as proof that he is
the creator of the
cess pit to which he alludes.

Indeed, most of you will have
witnessed spillover from that group to yours many times over the years,
with a couple of rra.* groups currently going through it now.

Actually, you are spilling over into four of them now.

It is hoped
that by introducing a moderated forum to uk.* for the hams to gather in
civilly that the heat will, over time, turn down and spillover will
reduce.

There is no spillover as you put it, to discuss antennae matters in rraa or
homebrew
activities in rrah. I suspect that you refer to it as spillover because you
lack any
form of technical interest or acumen, evidenced by your jumping in with glee
into the spillover in order to contribute your own special brand of
infantile
behaviour, but never at any time making a technical contribution.

As to reducing the heat, it has been pointed out to you many times over that
if you
alone were to stop posting in ura, then peace would return,