Old October 30th 14, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gareth gareth is offline

Default 2nd RFD for moderated UK amateur radio group

"No A1A required" wrote in message

Lies, lies and more lies from the biggest and most destructive internet
troll in the UK, Gareth Alun Evans.

Once again, Not-Ham Hull, G7KUJ you arrive out-of-the-blue with your
own special brand of infantile outbursts.

Let's discuss your mental obsession with me, from visiting my QTH to
photograph it, long before Google Streetview became available, and your
making of criminal forgeries by posting material purporting to have come
from either my IP address, or my email address.

Grow up, Sonny.