Old October 31st 14, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default short antennae

Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI wrote in
:

For safety's sake, keep the TX and RX aerials as far apart as you
can.

I can quantify that relatively, which may help.. The distance between the
internal dipole to the radio will be about a tenth of the distance between
dipoles. Would that offer enough scope for avoiding feedback while boosting
20dB in the antenna amp? (If not I estimate I can get useful help with 10dB).