Old November 2nd 14, 11:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius[_6_] George Cornelius[_6_] is offline

Default Build plans for antenna tuner kit?

marc wrote:
I would like to find schematics for this kind of tuning kit

Not a kit in the normal sense. A kit either includes instructions -
and that normally means there is a schematic - or is so carefully
targeted - capacitor kit for an R4A - as to not need any.

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/QRP-1-30...em3ce983 2e27

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/361020782252

These kits provide the parts, sometimes no builing plans included. I know more or less how to make, but don't really know why resistors
needed ... (or a print, in general ... if there are no transistors to amplify ...)

Is there an SWR bridge or other monitoring capability? That might need
resistors.

Thanks
Marc

PS/ new sw schedule: fetch the zip on http://shortwave.tk