Old November 2nd 14, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [K9ZW] K9ZW Home Station Redesign Project Spills into Bigger Project

With Varying Frequency - Amateur Radio Ponderings

K9ZW Home Station Redesign Project Spills into Bigger Project

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WithV...m_medium=email

As previously posted the K9ZW station is in serious need of redesign. Â*Back
in September this was the list as I was working from: K9ZW Home Station.pdf
and Â*I wrote: Ive measured the target area and existing bench work. Howard
KY6LA corresponded about the ham radio adaption of the FleXy audiophile
rack system he has []