Old November 2nd 14, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

On 11/2/2014 3:15 PM, wrote:
gareth wrote:
Those who claim that there is no magnetic field in a feeder,
balanced or otherise, must have been playing truant on the
days that Maxwell's Equations were being taught.

What in the world are you bloviating about now?

I don't get why he is talking about wanking in wankland. Is that a
common topic for him? Oh, I think the expression in the UK is "tosser",
no?

--

Rick