Old December 26th 03, 04:59 AM
Michael

Default How to design antenna for 433.92mhz signal?

Hi - I'm using some Laipac "easy link" modules in a custom remote
control/home automation device for my house. I'm using the 433.92mhz
models, datasheet he http://www.laipac.com/Downloads/Easy/TLPRLP434A.pdf
Can anyone give me any advice about how to design an antenna for this? The
reciever will be embedded in an outside wall - so the antenna can be as big
as it needs to be. The transmitter's antenna will be in a hand held device
- so the smaller the better. Can anyone give me any tips as to how to
design this antenna? And sorry for cross posting - I wasn't sure which of
these two newsgroups this question fit best. Thanks, and happy holidays!

Michael