Old November 5th 14, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Very Low Power Preamp

On 11/4/2014 6:29 PM, rickman wrote:
I am working on a project for receiving a very narrow bandwidth signal
at 60 kHz. One of the design goals is to keep the power consumption to
an absolute minimum. I'm trying to figure out how to run a
pre-amplifier on less than 100 uW. So far I have found nothing. Any
suggestions?

I agree with Jim. We need many more specifics to provide a meaningful
answer. There are a lot of micropower opamps out there now, but the
devil is in the details.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address