Old November 5th 14, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Write Off

On Tue, 4 Nov 2014 17:12:05 -0800, "Wayne"
wrote:

The current activity on rraa shows that there are people out there reading
the group postings. It could once again become an informative group if some
new topics could be introduced.

I'm not so sure. I was following the discussion on 60KHz loop
antennas with great interest, until it just faded away into several
useless diversions. It should have gone into personal experiences,
shielded vs unshielded loops, SPICE models (even if they are not
totally accurate), theory of operation, performance tests,
construction hints, etc. 46 messages by 9 individuals. For a topic
that should easily have been considered a new and informative topic,
it didn't attract 1/10th the attention of Gareth's muddled science
fiction antenna theory. No, I don't think picking a good topic is
going to help much. Self control might be more useful.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D