Old November 5th 14, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Write Off

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
I've seen this happen in normally unmoderated groups. Troll posts
disruptive post, group owner gets complaints, puts troll
on moderation list, troll is starved of attention, group recovers calm.
True, troll is seething and ranting but no one cares. His anger becomes
his
own padded cell, with him bouncing around in it.
Ignoring the troll has the same impact, as we've seen in uk.r.a, not to
mention the impact of my ignoring Evans for extended periods.

There has been no impact, for I continue to chastise you for being the
unruly and disruptive attention seeker that you have always presented as.