Old November 5th 14, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Write Off

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
I tried a little experiment to confirm my suspicions. I followed up
with a reply to one of Gareth's assertions that agreed with him, and
backed it up with a few contrived examples. I wanted to see what
would happen if someone actually agreed with him. Predictably, I was
ignored by Gareth, which demonstrates that he's only interested in
starting and continuing an arguement.

You misunderstand what happened there. If you post so as to agree then
no reply is appropriate.

Did you want a pat on the head?