Old November 5th 14, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Write Off

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
He is posting to cause disruption wreck the group, which is what he has
nearly done.
If you all just blank him, don't respond to him, let him rant away to
himself, he will eventually move on. He came here as he wasn't getting the
attention he craves in uk.r.a, where he is being shunned.

Are you sure that you're not exhibiting Freudian Projection and talking
about
yourself, considering the criticism that you yourself have just received in
uk.radio.amateur? ...

"Spike" wrote in message
On 05/11/14 10:00, Brian Reay wrote:

Well, I take it we can add HF receiver performance to the list of things
you either won't discuss, can't discuss, get wrong after a bout of
googling, or resort to ad homs. Previous similar topics were torpedo
warheads and BC221 frequency meters.