Old November 5th 14, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Irv Finkleman VE6BP Irv Finkleman VE6BP is offline

Default Write Off

rickman wrote:

(snipped for brevity)

I'm not so sure he is a troll but rather has mental health issues.

I've seen similar behaviour from those in the early stages of Alzheimer's
and if that is the issue, he won't be around for much longer.

Or he could just be an ordinary nutter.

Well, if he is mentally ill, then by all means let's insult and make fun
of him.

He may just have been sitting to close to radiating feedlines!
Sometimes I wonder if that is what is happening to me! :-)

Irv VE6BP