Old August 12th 03, 11:50 PM

"No Code, No Ham" wrote:
(WA8ULX) wrote in
:

Do Hams get 11 Meters Back, as soon as all the CBers upgrade to there
Free Handout Ham Licenses?

There has been a free ham license ever since the codeless tech was
introduced a few years back. The 5 wpm code requirement has further
moved things in that direction. Idiots on the ham bands.

11 meters has come to the ham bands. I listen to the bands and it's
certainly not the way things were in the 1980's when I got licenced. I
might as well just listen to CB channel 19, it all sounds the same now.

-snippage-
Take that cross posted stink bait outta' here, chump.

--
GO# 40