Old November 7th 14, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bernie Bernie is offline

Default A short 160M antenna

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 10:47:36 +1000, atec77 wrote:

On 7/11/2014 9:31 AM, gareth wrote:
"gareth" wrote in message
"John S" wrote in message
So, it appears that doubling the length of a short antenna captures
about 3.6 times the signal.

And, therefore, by the reciprocity characteristic, the short antenna
is an inefficient radiator.

So, can I expect an apology from all the Yanks who badmouthed me in
order to try to hide their own ignorance on the matter?

doubtful
you are no matter other mistakes a foolish troll

He's a deeply unpleasant, deliberately disruptive, dunce.