Old November 7th 14, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bernie Bernie is offline

Default Write Off

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:17:59 -0600, Lostgallifreyan wrote:

Bernie wrote in :

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 11:01:05 +0000, gareth wrote:

"Lostgallifreyan" wrote in message
. ..

Once again a wall of text that has no relevance to amateur radio.

Once again a unpleasant snipe made just to make you feel better.

I could pretend I never saw the original, but I think I should state my
case:

You are who you are. Gareth is a confused projection of who he wishes he
was. I have no authority here, and little anywhere else, but to me you
never seem to be an disruptive poster.

As I said, no authority, just my thoughts.