Old November 7th 14, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Write Off

Bernie wrote in :

I have no authority here, and little anywhere else, but to me you
never seem to be an disruptive poster.

I think everyone has at least some autority. Anyway, if I do get
disruptive, and people tell me, I'll be able to gauge how true it is by
seeing who tells me based on how they do things the rest of the time.
I'll admit having nothign much on antennas to talk about right now, it's not
something I do all the time, and other things take over too.. I just tend to
hang out in one place at a time, even on Usenet, but I will tone it down if
it annoys people when I go off-topic. Right now it's fair game though, given
the thread subject and first post. The general issue beign what it might take
to make this group thrive without antagonism. The fact that it's not
moderated might even be in its favour, though I think there is scope for a
moderated group too. Each might help the other exist.