Old November 8th 14, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default A short 160M antenna

On 11/8/2014 1:20 AM, wrote:
rickman wrote:

snip

Yes, I could also start with Maxwell's equations and solve it all
myself. I didn't ask for a complete analysis of an antenna, I asked for
the way that the effective height of a given antenna is determined.

And I gave you several links that tell you exactly that.

I'm sorry it didn't boil down to a trivial equation.

I must have missed that. What I saw was a fundamental analysis of
antennas. Yes, I am looking for an equation similar to what I found for
the loop antenna. Every design of antenna has a similar simple
description.

--

Rick