Old November 8th 14, 11:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI is offline

Default A short 160M antenna

"gareth" wrote in message
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
His whole grasp of antenna theory is flawed.
He was trying to (indirectly) argue the other day via his his
interpretation of Maxwell's Equations you could generate an EM wave
by waving a magnet about. When corrected, he introduced another
variation.

Well, Brian, M3OSN, Old Chum, as was pointed out to you, all of your
posts these days are personal attacks aimed at one or another.

Why do you behave like that?

Certainly, as I corrected myself, if you wave a magnet about fast enough,
say, 1000,000,000 times per second, you will certainly generate an EM wave
and no-one has corrected me on that point because that point is true.

I think your arms would start to ache quite quickly.
--
;-)
..