Old November 8th 14, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default A short 160M antenna

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna gareth wrote:
"Brian Reay" wrote in message

His whole grasp of antenna theory is flawed.
He was trying to (indirectly) argue the other day via his his
interpretation of Maxwell's Equations you could generate an EM wave
by waving a magnet about. When corrected, he introduced another
variation.

Well, Brian, M3OSN, Old Chum, as was pointed out to you, all of your
posts these days are personal attacks aimed at one or another.

Why do you behave like that?

Certainly, as I corrected myself, if you wave a magnet about fast enough,
say, 1000,000,000 times per second, you will certainly generate an EM wave
and no-one has corrected me on that point because that point is true.

No, that point is utterly, completely, and absolutely false and goes
once again to show you have no clue as to the difference between an
electric field, a magnetic field, and an electromagnetic field.

--
Jim Pennino