Old August 14th 03, 12:55 AM
jim

"No Code, No Ham" wrote:

(WA8ULX) wrote in
:

Do Hams get 11 Meters Back, as soon as all the CBers upgrade to there
Free Handout Ham Licenses?

There has been a free ham license ever since the codeless tech was
introduced a few years back. The 5 wpm code requirement has further
moved things in that direction. Idiots on the ham bands.

11 meters has come to the ham bands. I listen to the bands and it's
certainly not the way things were in the 1980's when I got licenced. I
might as well just listen to CB channel 19, it all sounds the same now.

-snippage-
Take that cross posted stink bait outta' here, chump.

hey mopar did ya get to see the new audioslave video on mtv showing
challengers and coronets? brings back memories of the old mans '70
coronet 440 with a 383....first car i broke a 100 in....