Old November 9th 14, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default A short 160M antenna - folded elements

On Saturday, November 8, 2014 3:51:45 PM UTC-6, Wayne wrote:

LOL...yeah, one time I took his "fractvert", which required two supports,
and modified it to use one support.
Then I posted the EZNEC results and he got real ****y about it. Good times?

What was the name of his sidekick? Phil I think it was?
I once had him foaming at the mouth and drooling all over his keyboard.
He was severely bent out of shape because I was heckling the Chipper over
that antenna... chortle I'm a bad man I guess... lol