Old November 9th 14, 09:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Write Off

rickman wrote in :

He was taken to court in England and got a whack on the hand by the
judge. Someone posted a link to the newspaper article about it and that
makes it sound as if even in court he was full of nonsense and pretty
well ticked off the judge.

Yes, but he'd already been trying ti incrimnate Brian Reay by that time,
which I think is how the case came about. Mike Tomlinson said he's received
similar mistreatment, in each case being letters or other messages sent to
their places of employment! What amazes me is that Gareth had access to that
kind of detail. So there's a lot to the story that never gets told, so far as
I know. It looks like a healthy sense of self-preservation did not prevail,
on th eparts of maybe several people, so I have to wonder how, what went
wrong, etc...