Old November 9th 14, 10:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Write Off

wrote in :

What I expect is for him to stamp his feet and whine like a small child.

But why? I mean, why push him now? Some things never heal when repeatedly or
constantly stressed. Any doctor will say the same. If this is mainly about
what you want, for you, rather than from him, it may be better to say you
want directly instead of negating all that is not it. I'll risk guessing that
you've got some pain bigger than Gareth is causing, and that displacing it
into a Gareth hunt isn't going to fix it. Even those he's directly hurt are
going at him slower than you are. Maybe try giving it one good blast and
letting it go entirely. There's likely no nice rational fix, other than to
think that if you want the problem gone, the best shot is to unilaterally let
it go and take it from there.