Old November 9th 14, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Write Off

Jerry Stuckle wrote in news:m3nqbm$92q$1@dont-
email.me:

I think it's worth posting a link to the article to show someone not
familiar with Big G what his true colors are.

Agreed, I was just curious how he got access to people, buy Mike showed a
way. I guess in many technical circles people are more used to using real
names, and if employed in a professional capacity, also more likely to be
listed somewhere online.Of course this makes it MORE important that we all
conduct our online life the same as a 'real' one. Online life is real too,
people do get hurt just as easily through it, arguably more so, and lawmakers
are trying to catch up with that fact.