Old November 9th 14, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Write Off

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
news
He simply googled my name. I'm listed in the staff list on my
employer's website. He was well out of order trying to involve my
employer in the matter as I post using my name using my personal email
address from my own personal account, not on behalf of my employer or
using may of my employer's facilities. That's the sort of nasty piece
of work he is.

Every time that you are challenged to give the date of the alleged email,
you run away, for, with the date, it can then be correlated against your
gratuitously unpleasant posts that gave rise to the concern that the role
model
that you present would be a danger to young people were you to have contact
with
them; behaviour which continues to this day, it would seem.

Why is it that you find no fault with your use of the Internet to post
grossly
offensive messages but object when the Internet is used as a defence
against you and to assert the right of reply?

I have never originated anything malicious but the nature of your
contributions
suggests that it is very much your own modus operandi, in respect of which,
I am about to draw the attention of the police in the Canary Islands to some
of your grossly offensive posts from there recently.