Old November 9th 14, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Write Off

rickman wrote in :

Let us know when you have some work to protect. I get the impression
you will spend more time on protecting it than doing it.

I already have the editor and librarian program complete, tested on all Win
32, short of MIDI on MW7, got to find someone with that AND a MIDI system to
fully check it out there. I think if there were problems I';d know by now,
because I know what to look for. It works on WXP exactly as on W98. VERY
minimal dependencies and no poorly established API functions either, so
likely good on Wine too.

Re the last point, I hope not! I'm making a musical instrument. I am not a
lawyer or a policeman.