Old November 9th 14, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Write Off

rickman wrote in :

Let us know when you have some work to protect.

I should mention that as well as the editor/librarian program, I have the
engine complete except for some details of polyphonic glide modes
(portamento, glissando), and the pitch EG (which is genuinly trival, just not
very important to me), then grafting the engine (reduced form of the main
code) into the already complted program so it will operate as one instrument.
So long as I can see well enough to handle long coding sessions, that won't
take very long.