Old November 9th 14, 07:51 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.config,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Molly Mockford Molly Mockford is offline

Default PING Mike Tomlinson Write Off

At 19:12:34 on Sun, 9 Nov 2014, gareth wrote
in :

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
And, of course, Wiltshire Police will get a copy of your post. Don't
think that just because I am abroad I cannot progress a complaint of
malicious communication against you.

That's fine because as it happens I had already approached Patrick Geenty,
the chief plod, for his assistance in forwarding my complaint to the Canary
Islands.

And you lot really think that you are promoting the case for a moderated
newsgroup?? Seems to me that you are in fact promoting the case for
radio ham euthanasia.
--
Molly - I don't speak for the Committee. I speak for me.
Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it. (Milton