Old November 9th 14, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Write Off

"rickman" wrote in message
Yes, you like the drama. But this is your own perversion. He doesn't
feel what you think he does. He just keeps coming back with the same crap
which you respond to with your crap and on and on and on... neither of you
understanding that you are each full of it.

The "crap" as you put it comes mainly from you two rednecks,
yourself and Jim Pendulumino.

I post things that are of technical interest to me in the hope of partaking
in a civil and mature discussion.