Old November 9th 14, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Write Off

rickman wrote:
On 11/9/2014 4:19 PM, wrote:
rickman wrote:
On 11/9/2014 1:45 PM,
wrote:
Wymsey wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 00:36:54 +0000, jimp wrote:

What I expect is for him to stamp his feet and whine like a small child.

Then why the hell do it? I can assume to cause more mayhem, like some
others.

It amuses me to watch him twist in the wind.

Yes, you like the drama. But this is your own perversion. He doesn't
feel what you think he does. He just keeps coming back with the same
crap which you respond to with your crap and on and on and on...
neither of you understanding that you are each full of it.

And you keep on responding to everyone that responds to him with "why
are you responding".

And as far as "full of it" goes, feel free to point to any standard
text on electomagnetics that refutes anything I have said.

I'm talking about your reasons for continuing to debate the dim-wit. So
far I haven't seen you post much that could be refuted by "any standard
text on electomagnetics". Mostly you just rage on Gareth.

"I haven't seen you post much that could be refuted by "any standard
text on electomagnetics""??

What would that be exactly?

--
Jim Pennino