Old November 10th 14, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default 12.0 Earthquake?

On Wednesday, November 5, 2014 10:07:14 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 11:01:53 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, November 3, 2014 10:08:45 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, November 2, 2014 11:33:30 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sunday, November 2, 2014 10:23:36 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, November 2, 2014 6:27:16 AM UTC-6, George Cornelius wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:
www.stevequayle.com Undoubtedly a glitch, somebody is reporting a 12.0 Magnitude Earthquake off the West Coast of Africa. Global Incidence Map.

Ebola. Them bugs is _powerful_, I tell ya!

NYC giant rats, NYC billions of bed bugs, NYC massive roaches. Articles I have seen before at www.drudgereport.com FALSE (FOX) TV news station in NYC once had to shut down for a day because of NYC bed bugs. Doggy and I don't have bed bugs. I haven't seen any rats here in years and years, or roaches either. Although I don't doubt they are are in the neighborhood somewhere.

RATSS. Not as big as some I 've seen years ago. In fact NYC RATSS are kind of a miniature version of the original (MONSTER RATSSS). ***Exception : Bronx RATSS... They are still bigger than normal rats. Size of a rabbit,according to some witnesses. Roaches .Ain't seen no stinking roaches(or any waterbugs)since the hurricane flooded everything exactly 2 years ago. No more bedbugs right now. I guess the new wave of immigrants coming here are clean people.

In 1964 in Vietnam, I used to take a short cut from my barracks at Tan Son Nhut to the main road to catch a Navy shuttle bus to down town Saigon.. There was a low concrete curb about a foot high at Saigon. Often times I would see a big rat about the size of a rabbit right there at that curb. www.tsna.org

That was probably Osgood's Rat. They are fairly decent in size ,but not terribly huge.

It was a BIG rat. I was scared that SOB would bite me and give me rabies, or something. Probally it was a VC (Viet Cong) rat.

Google,,, The Rat Hunting Dogs of NYC I saw it at www.rense.com