Old November 10th 14, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Write Off

(David Platt) wrote in news:u2g7jb-
:

Some poeple who do wish to do this, do it
explicitly by publishing a statement on the order of "I grant
everyone, everywhere, a perpetual free transferrable license to use
this invention for any purpose whatsoever."

This is clearly not what you want to do.

Well, I might. So long as they do not then go on to stop me earning from
it myself! That's the prospect that really adds injury to insult. (Yes, that
IS the right way round, in this case.)