Old November 10th 14, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Write Off

(David Platt) wrote in news:u2g7jb-
:

A patent is, in effect, a government's agreement, to put the
government's power behind your right-of-exclusivity, for a limited
period of time, in return for you being willing to describe your
invention (to help advance the state of the art).

Currently our goverment is a predator! Maybe patent really is not the way,
regardless of intent, on the general principle that one should not pick
fights that are extremely unlikely to be victorious.

I am not here to make lawyers and rich men smug and fatter at my expense.