Old November 12th 14, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Steve and Larry.

On 11/12/2014 7:06 AM, Oregonian Haruspex wrote:

I also say it to the folks my age and younger who served in Iraq and
Afghanistan. Turns out we lost Iraq as ISIL (AKA the Free Syrian Army
once they drive over to Iraq) has practically taken the whole place
over already. Afghanistan seems poised to be next.

So, it sounds like you might be suggesting George W and his gang of
thieves further de-stabilized an already unstable part of the world.

Iraq and Afghanistan -- the gifts that keep on giving.

Heck of a job, Georgie!