Old November 15th 14, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default It is a truism

Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/14/2014 4:26 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/14/2014 3:55 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

You ignore the fact this is an idealized environment. That is NEVER the
case in a real installation.

You ignore the fact this is modeled on an AVERAGE environment.

But you claim it is an absolute fact that an 80 meter antenna at less
than 100' is crap. This is solid proof.

I never made any such claim nor did I say "an 80 meter antenna at less
than 100' is crap".

That's true. You said is sucks. Let me quote you:

"Any dipole type antenna will suck on 75M if mounted less than about
100 feet, or about .4 wavelengths."

That was in response to the original poster who said his antenna sucked,
not me.

I posted the NUMBERS for an AVERAGE situation.

And claimed the numbers as an absolute.

I never made any such claim.

snip remaining repetitive puerile drivel

--
Jim Pennino