Old November 16th 14, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Weird crap in PA.

Man in Pocono Summit see's Jesus on his fried chicken.
Oh yeah, always good news from the other end of the state.
And, a sure sign of winter around my end of the state,
2 men fall out of tree stands, Hunting season has started.
I know West Virginia gets the record every year, but we
got an early start, as its only bow season, (I think), I
don't hunt, never have. But, one in hospital and the
other dead. Great start. and, to keep this on radio, I
heard this news on KDKA.( And Rich lives in Pocono Summit).

So I'm covered here, Larry take it away.

Drifter...