Old November 16th 14, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default A dipole over ground

On 11/16/2014 1:27 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/16/2014 12:32 AM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/15/2014 9:17 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

Very good. You can cut and paste. Too bad you can't understand what
you're cutting and pasting, especially how to apply it.

You should see someone about getting that stick pulled out that is
firmly shoved up your butt.

After you do that, you can comment on the repeatable data I posted.

ROFLMAO! At least my head isn't there - like yours is.

So where are your insightful comments on the data or is puerile drivel
all you've got?

snip puerile drivel

But I am not going to get into a technical argument with you.

You have no technical arguments.

I do. But you don't understand anything more complicated than 2+2=4.

I know better than to try to have an intellectual discussion with an idiot.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address