Old November 17th 14, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Wimpie[_2_] Wimpie[_2_] is offline

Default It is a truism

El 15-11-14 20:01, Jerry Stuckle escribió:
On 11/15/2014 1:58 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, November 15, 2014 12:40:29 PM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/15/2014 12:58 PM,
wrote:
Jerry wrote:
On 11/14/2014 10:02 PM,
wrote:
Jerry wrote:
On 11/14/2014 4:26 PM,
wrote:
Jerry wrote:
On 11/14/2014 3:55 PM,
wrote:
Jerry wrote:

snip

You ignore the fact this is an idealized environment. That is NEVER the
case in a real installation.

You ignore the fact this is modeled on an AVERAGE environment.

But you claim it is an absolute fact that an 80 meter antenna at less
than 100' is crap. This is solid proof.

I never made any such claim nor did I say "an 80 meter antenna at less
than 100' is crap".

That's true. You said is sucks. Let me quote you:

"Any dipole type antenna will suck on 75M if mounted less than about
100 feet, or about .4 wavelengths."

That was in response to the original poster who said his antenna sucked,
not me.

It is still your statement.

It was the posters statement and my response to that statement.

snip remaining puerile drivel

Wrong again, as the archives prove. And you can't lie your way out of it.

You can copy and paste. But you do not UNDERSTAND.

So much drama, so little time... :|

I just don't want people to think his crap is the truth. It's far from
it.

He makes all kinds of claims - which knowledgeable people know are
false. But others might get the wrong idea.

It is not just a matter of little drama.

There is a subject named "a short 160m antenna - loading and hats".
Simulation results were presented for a 0.029lambda long radiator over
REAL ground.

The only reason I gave a reaction was to avoid that other people might
get a wrong idea. The statements on the loading coil are very likely
valid, but the gain figures are far from reality considering the
conditions stated.

Other issue was radiation from a rotating permament magnet. Some
people act in a way that is far from constructive, misleading, or even
insulting. The misleading reactions may give less instructed readers a
wrong idea.

--
Wim
PA3DJS